Saturday, May 05, 2007

Levi's Latest...

For the past week Levi has been walking around the house muttering something over and over. After a few days of hearing him repeating it again and again, I finally figured out what it was that he was saying...

Tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle.

It started when he was a little baby. Every time I go to tickle Levi, I say out loud "tickle, tickle, tickle". I love hearing him laugh, so I do it pretty often. Apparently more than I realize, hence the new phrase constantly coming out of his mouth.

It's really quite cute, once you know what he is saying. I'll let you be the judge...

(Disclaimer: This is my first attempt at doing anything with video clips from my digital camera. I made the mistake of turning the camera on end while videotaping and now I don't know how to rotate it (so you don't have to turn your head sideways). I figure you can deal with it, especially once you see how cute Levi is in the footage!

2 comments:

Janna said...

That was adorable. I think him saying it would make me laugh more than him actually tickling!

Anonymous said...

Dear Olivia and Matt,

Thank you for sharing the darling video of Levi. I love the "tickle, tickle, tickle!" I'm happy that you are blogging, as it is a great way to stay in touch.

Love to all,
Aunt Linda