Sunday, September 09, 2007

Levi and Jesus

Levi's word of the week: Jesus.


It began when Levi started pointing to his Bible story books and saying "Jesus".


Then, one day this week, he woke up from his nap and we had the following conversation:
L: Daddy?
O: No, Daddy isn't here - Daddy is at work.
L: Hen-ney?
O: No, Henry isn't here - Henry is at his house.
L: Jesus?
O: Yes, you're right - Jesus is here.


Last night, while Matt and I were eating in the dining room, I went to check on Levi in his room (since he was being a little too quiet) and this is what I found:




Tonight, while listening to the VeggieTales worship CD in the van, Levi calls out "Jesus, Jesus, Jees, Jees, Jesus".


I figure they are becoming close friends since Levi has a nickname for him :) I pray that some day they will be!

6 comments:

Bradi said...

oh my goodness that is precious!

Anonymous said...

As cute as can be!!! Do you mind if I forward it on to Sarah? It could be a wonderful part of a worship service.
It was great to spend some time talking with you at the picnic Sunday night :)

Anonymous said...

Olivia, that is so precious! I'm definitely keeping it in mind for Children's Ministry Sunday in the spring! So cute.

Janna said...

I love hearing little kids talk. This is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

How precious! Both the conversation and the video made me smile.
Jen

Sonny Huisman said...

It brings tears to my eyes to hear my precious nephew call out the name of his Lord!

I pray that he will never grow tired of calling out his name!