Thursday, September 11, 2008

Then & Now

I'm not a huge fan of having my picture taken - especially posed pictures of just me - so I didn't document either of my pregnancies with the monthly baby bump pictures. On occasion, I have let Matt take a picture (a "fun" time for all involved, believe me), so I can look back someday and see what I looked like pregnant.

Last Saturday was the 1st baby bump photoshoot for baby #2. I went back and found a picture from when I was pregnant with Levi at about the same point. See what you think...


Levi - Day 233


Baby #2 - Day 219

Perhaps I'll have to haul out the overworn pink shirt and take a picture for a better comparison!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Olivia,
Congrats on your pregnancy. How exciting--you look great! I somehow remembered that you do Stamp stuff and I have 2 questions for you 1)What's the best way to clean the stamps? 2) Do you know of any online card template/idea sites? I want to make cards for my sisters for Christmas but I could use some ideas. Thanks!
~Beth

Anonymous said...

olivia...
you look great! hard to believe you're going to have a new little one very soon. looks like you're carrying this one higher? you think so?

brenda

Bradi said...

Olivia, Totally cute! If you don't already know what you're having I'm going to guess a girl... =)