Friday, October 17, 2008

Back and Forth

For this pregnancy (as with Levi), we chose to keep the baby's gender a surprise until it was born.

Until about a month ago, Matt thought that it was going to be a girl - to the point of shushing me whenever I suggested it was a boy. My gut feeling was that it was going to be another boy. Levi was siding with Matt and would tell us that he was going to have a little sister.

Then just about the time I started thinking that maybe it could be a girl, Matt told me that, although he would like a girl, his gut feeling was that it was a boy. Levi also changed his mind right about then and started saying that "Henry has a little sister, I'm gonna have a little brother"!

It seems that the only sure thing about the baby's gender is that it will be a surprise for all of us! Oh, except for the other sure thing - according to Levi - the baby's name (boy or girl): Clifford the Big Red Dog.

So, what do you think? Place your vote in our new baby poll (right-hand margin)...it is the voting season, after all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe you'd let us vote on something important...like names! :-) So if it IS a girl are you thinking Clifford won't work?

Anonymous said...

You look really good for being due so soon Olivia! Hope it all goes well!