Sunday, March 22, 2009

(Not So) Extreme Makeover

Yesterday, while Matt & Levi were at the outdoor show downtown, I rearranged Levi's room. I didn't tell him that I was going to do it, so I wasn't sure what sort of reaction he would have when he saw it. It wasn't a huge change, but to a 3-year-old who wasn't expecting it...well, you never know!

Before:


After:


Levi stood at his door and looked around, slowly walked in and checked everything out - all the while he was repeating

This is great!
Wow!
Thanks for changing my room, Mom!
This is great!
Cool

I think Levi just really likes the new nightstand - especially the drawer for all his "treasures". He was still talking about the room makeover at night when Matt put him to bed - he told Matt "Mom rearranged my room and I just love it!" I'm glad he's so easy to please - I just hope he stays that way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! Make sure you update on the ducks!! =)