Monday, September 13, 2010

P-R-E-S-C-H-O-O-L!

The BIG day finally arrived -- Levi started preschool this morning! The first day went great and Levi had a fun time. He told me that his favorite part of preschool today was playing on the playground! I'm so excited for all the fun times he's going to have this year, the wonderful things he's going to learn, and the friends he's going to make! Welcome to school, Levi!!

Levi was excited about the sign I made him, but not so thrilled to be in the pictures with the sign.


"Mr. Big-stuff" ready for school with his new backpack

"What does this say, Mom?"

Reuben's world is about to change too!



Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom - will there be enough room for LEVI??

Levi finding his name when he arrived at his classroom

Levi with Mrs. Pat, his preschool teacher!

1 comment:

joan b. said...

Hi, Levi! I see Mrs. Pat is your teacher - she is wonderful and you will love her!

The school sign you are standing by in the pictures has a smaller sign on it. Ask Mommy to show it to you sometime. It's in memory of Grandpa Bill's brother.

I'm glad you had such a great first day of pre-school!

Thanks for being my buddy!
Grandma Joan