Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Sonny almost two weeks ago and consequently I haven't blogged since then - go figure! It's about time I get this tag off my back, so here it goes...

THE RULES:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to had.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
4. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog for the rules.

My middle name is Marie (same as my great-grandmother's first name):

M: Married - a month ago Matt and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary!

A: Accountant - I have a degree in accounting and before I had Levi I worked as a CPA for a local public accounting firm for 5-1/2 years.

R: Relatively old - I know that age is relative and just a state of mind, but I'm turning 30 in a week and when I stop to think about that number, it makes me feel old (so I'm not going to think about it anymore!).

I: Introvert - at least that's what my Meyers-Briggs test always comes out as (ISFJ, if I remember correctly). Most of the time I am not that outgoing - I can be if I need to be, but I would rather have a few really close friends or spend time by myself than being somewhere with a lot of people making small talk.

E: Easily startled - when I am working on something, I get wrapped up in my own little world (it's more fun in my world, right Todd - family joke, sorry!), I don't notice what's going on around me and as a result, I startle easily when someone comes near me. One of my former bosses thought it was quite hilarious to see me jump 3 inches out of my chair and he pretty much made a game out of trying to come up to my desk without me noticing!

There, I did it - finally! Now I can go back to posting about the funny things Levi has been up to - like calling Matt "Matt" instead of "Daddy" (I find it funny, but Matt doesn't and we're trying to discourage Levi from doing it!).

Before I forget - I need to pass this fun onto 5 more people...I tag Brown and Green make Blue, Kreider Hen House, Heuker House, and two ladies without blogs - Jen & Lori (I think you should make this the 1st post of your new blogs!).


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Olivia,
When you listed that you tagged Jen, did you mean me?
Jen M

Olivia said...

Why yes, Jen - I did indeed mean you :) I think now would be a great time for you to start a blog - complete with pictures of the baby bump over the coming months!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Okay. I will try to get something up and running in the next few weeks.
Jen

Janna said...

Do you know how many letters I have in my middle name? I was afraid I'd have to do this. Nine letters...I don't have that many other people to tag. Thanks a bunch. :)

Olivia said...

Janna - you can always do like Angie did and tag people who lurk on your blog but don't have one of their own :)

Good luck with the 9 letters - I know Lori was hoping this tag would pass her by too, but I couldn't let her miss out on the fun!

Anonymous said...

Stink! I was really hoping you meant a different Lori ... after the discussion about how thankful I was to not be a blogger while this was going around.

You're so getting coal for Christmas.

:)