Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blog-versary

One year ago today I wrote my first post on this blog!

It's hard to believe that a year has flown by - but then I look at the pictures from Levi's 1st birthday and think "who is that baby?" I know that I haven't done the best job at posting "daily" adventures this past year, but it's still fun to look back and remember all the things we did and all the fun we had doing them. Above all, we remember and give thanks for the many blessings God has given us in the past year!

I hope that you who are reading this blog have enjoyed reading about our adventures. Stay tuned...more adventures to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O,
I have enjoyed reading of your adventures. Thanks for sharing them with me! I will see you on Friday.
Jen

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your one year blog-versary. It's been nice to be able to keep updated on your life:)