Monday, January 21, 2008

Henry & The Babies

I added a new song to Levi's bedtime repertoire tonight - "He's got the whole world in His hands". It was an instant hit - after each verse Levi responded with "more"! I used some of the classic verses as well as some of my own creation: little tiny baby, sun and the moon, mommies and the daddies, grandmas and the grandpas, Henry and Levi, snow and the wind and so on...

After umpteen verses, I tried to move on to another song, but Levi wanted nothing to do with my song suggestions. His mind was made up and he kept telling me what he wanted to hear: Henry and the babies. So, yet another verse was invented by Levi - "He's got the Henry and the babies in His hands." Makes me wonder if he knows something that Angie's ultrasound didn't detect today...??

3 comments:

Sonny Huisman said...

Or does he know something Mommy and Daddy haven't told us?

Olivia said...

Nope! Sorry to disappoint the inquiring minds :)

Angie said...

Funny about the song, we started singing that last night too. Also a big hit at our house!

As for the babies, definitely just one, I don't think they would miss another one at this point!