Monday, January 07, 2008

How old do I feel?

This weekend I went to an antiques market downtown with my mom and sister. The two of them are much more into antiquing, but they take me along for the ride sometimes. We found some really cool mirrors framed in tin, but they were a bit out of my price range. One booth had boxes of old photographs and we had a few laughs while browsing through them.

My one purchase for the day was this Chrismas songbook:


The reason I bought this songbook was because it was the one my mom had when I was growing up. I'm not sure what the exact definition of "antique" is, but since I'm only 30 years old, I'm thinking it's a relative term!

1 comment:

DeMaster Family said...

I recognize that songbook too! Hey, could you shoot me an email with your mailing address? I tried to send you guys a Christmas card, but must have the wrong address. Thanks!