Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today's Luka Update


Luka's mom, Mandy, wrote an update on their blog: Shaarda News

Please also pray for Josh's sister and brother-in-law, Rebeka and Ryan, as they are making final preparations to leave for Kenya tomorrow. Rebeka wrote the following:

"As I see a few pictures of Josh and Luka, my heart breaks--they look so tired and worn and in need of support. I am really struggling with trusting God in all of this. I am trying hard, and He is being faithful and speaking to me through so many Scripture promises, but please pray for my faith and trust in Him to be strengthened so that I and Ryan may indeed be a source of that for Josh and Mandy. Seeing the pictures makes me so incredibly eager to get there!

And also, in the midst of all these requests, God IS being so faithful and ever-present. He continues to work in many ways to show that He IS indeed present and active. He has provided another missionary in Nairobi from African Inland Mission who has visited them and offered a place to sleep, etc. So thank God for His universal body who is helping! He is to be praised and worshipped!"

Thanks again for all of your prayers for Luka and his family!

No comments: